- Spouses: Treasure each other with complete faithfulness (Proverbs 2:16-17; 5:15; 18-21; 18:22)
- Parents: Remember children are a blessing from the Lord (Proverbs 17:6; Psalm 127:3)
- Parents: Provide godly instruction BEFORE correction (Proverbs 1:8; 22:6)
- Parents: Discipline your children as an expression of love (Proverbs 4:10; 13:24; 3:12; 22:15; 29:15)
- Children: Bring your parents joy by living wisely (Proverbs 10:1; 29:3; 30:17)
- Pursue wisdom with a teachable spirit.
- Pursue wisdom with persevering passion.
- Pursue wisdom that you may walk in it.