- Experiencing God authentically reveals He is perfectly incomprehensible.
- Experiencing God authentically reveals His complete sufficiency.
- Experiencing God authentically reveals His centrality.
- Experiencing God authentically leads us to glorify Him with our lives.
- No other name brings salvation.
- He alone satisfies our greatest need.
- He alone is our sufficient savior.
- No other name changes lives completely.
- He alone transforms our fear into boldness.
- He alone transforms our hopelessness into hopefulness.
- Faith alone is the means, not the source of salvation.
- Faith alone must be grounded in the work of Christ.
- Faith alone should breed humility and unity.
- Apart from grace, we are deeply sinful and without hope. (vv. 1-3)
- Because of God's grace, we are deeply loved and made new. (vv. 4-9)
- By God's grace, we are freed to live for Him. (v. 10)
2 Timothy 3:14-17
Why Scripture Alone?
- Scripture saves (vv. 14-15)
- Scripture speaks God's perfect words (v. 16)
- Scripture sanctifies (vv. 16-17)